This page is our comprehensive list of restaurants, bars and businesses that are opening soon to Alexandria, Virginia and the surrounding area. Of course we rely on tips as to when businesses are opening. So if you know of something new, send us a news tip. Thank you!
- Sancerre – The owner of Grand Cru Wine Bar and Bistro in Ballston is planning to open a new french restaurant in the Upper King Street neighborhood in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia.
- Glory Days Grill – Glory Days Grill, a sports-themed family restaurant operating 26 corporate and franchised restaurants in 4 states, will open a new restaurant at 3141 Duke St in the Alexandria Commons Shopping Center in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Executive Diner & Cafe – New diner at 1400 Duke Street in Old Town from Jerry and Susan Pnevmatikatos.
- Lori’s Table – New restaurant replacing Nickell’s & Sheffer at 1028 King Street in Old Town. (UPDATE: Location Now open)
- Grateful Juice Company – Grateful Juice Company is opening a new carryout restaurant in Parker Gray.
- Divine Nail & Spa – Divine Nail and Spa, with two locations in the Northern Virginia area, is soon opening in Alexandria, Virginia. The new location will be at 506 John Carlyle Street next door to Sweet Fire Donna’s. The spa offers manicures, pedicures, and spa treatments. UPDATE: Location NOW OPEN.
- Meggrolls – Meggrolls, from food truck operator and caterer Meghan Baroody, are delicious eggrolls with multiple personalities. 25 seat shop opening at 107 North Fayette Street in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia in April 2017. UPDATE: Location NOW OPEN.
- Portner Brewhouse – The Portner Brewhouse is opening Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at Modera Tempo, the 360 unit mixed-use apartment complex at South Van Dorn Street and South Pickett Street in the Van Dorn neighborhood of Alexandria, Virginia. UPDATE: Location NOW OPEN.
- Sunday in Saigon – New Vietnamese restaurant in Old Town North from owner of the popular Caphe Bahn Mi in Old Town.
- Yates Pizza Palace – Yates Pizza Palace is opening soon in the Taylor Run neighborhood of Alexandria, Virginia at 3000 Duke Street. The plan is to keep a lot of what made Generous George’s so popular by offering pizza, pasta and sauces made from scratch. Last June, Mr. Yates told me the aim is to provide the BEST New York style pizza at the location.
Welcome to our blog about Alexandria, Virginia and thanks for dropping by! Please feel free to join the discussion by leaving comments, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed.
Vonage has incredible domestic and international plans for really low monthly prices. Sign up for Vonage and start saving on your phone bills.