All participants will receive a FREE DASH Smartrip Card!
DASH is looking for passengers to help them test the next generation of the monthly DASH Pass. Starting this summer, customers will be able to load a pass onto their SmarTrip cards at a transit shop or online – but first, they want to make sure everything works!
There is no cost to participate in this pilot program, and there are only a few simple rules:
- Participants must agree to continue purchasing their monthly paper DASH Pass
- For the duration of the pilot, participants must agree to report any issues to us
- Participants must consent to anonymous monitoring and potential contact to verify proper functionality of pass product on card
- Participants must report lost or stolen SmarTrip cards to us immediately
- If you’re interested, simply complete an application online at www.dashbus.com.
For questions or assistance with the application, please contact Tristan Cunningham, Transit Analyst, at 703-746-5638.