Blue Line – 10 p.m. Friday through closing on Sunday
- Orange and Blue Line trains will share one track between Eastern Market and Stadium-Armory stations while personnel replace rail fasteners.
- Blue Line trains will share one track between Franconia-Springfield and Van Dorn Street while personnel install new rail.
- Blue Line trains will operate between Largo Town Center and Van Dorn Street stations. A separate shuttle train will operate between Van Dorn Street and Franconia-Springfield.
- Blue Line trains and the special shuttle train will depart endpoint terminals every 20 minutes.
- All Blue line customers should allow about 20 minutes of additional travel time.
For a complete list of the track work happening this weekend, visit this link.