Interesting Area News
While you slept, showered, shaved, and got your Starbucks, we scanned the local papers, blogs and web sites and found the most interesting stories in them you might have missed.
- Ugh. Rain today after three day weekend no less (Capital Weather Gang)
- Alexandria’s own Pat Troy featured in the Washington Times (Right Alexandria)
- Metro rider who was struck by train, working hard to get back to work (Washington Post)
- Yogiberry Yogurt Shop wants to open on King Street (Old Town Alexandria Patch)
- Finding a place for homeless veterans (Washington Post)
- Have you seen this awesome holiday themed window along Captain’s Row in Old Town? (Carlyle Tumblr Blog)