Interesting Area News
While you slept, showered, shaved, and got your Starbucks, we scanned the local papers, blogs and web sites and found the most interesting stories in them you might have missed.
- The AIDs quilt on display in Alexandria sews local stories of the disease (Alexandria Times)
- Proposed Waterfront hotel would more than double the density that exists currently (Alexandria Gazette)
- Capital Area Food Bank to open $37M dollar facility to battle growing hunger crisis in D.C. (Washington Post)
- Northern Virginia is well represented at the XXX Summer Olympics in London (The State of NoVA)
- Lots of sun todays with possible isolated thunderstorms later in day (WJLA)