While you slept, showered, shaved, and got your Starbucks, we scanned the local papers, blogs, and websites to find the most interesting morning headlines in them you might have missed.
- Gov. McAuliffe, Gov. O’Malley, and Mayor Gray pledge extra money for 8 Metrorail cars at rush hour (WJLA)
- Food truck fans! DMV food truck association needs your help (Alexandria News)
- Do NFL stadiums belong in a city or in the suburbs? (GG Wash)
- Have you signed up for the annual tornado drill? I have and you should too (NBC Washington)
- Northern Virginia Congressman Wolf pushes for crackdown on human trafficking his last year in office (WUSA 9)
(Feature image via reader Nicole)