While you slept, showered, shaved, and got your Starbucks, we scanned the local papers, blogs, and websites to find the most interesting stories in them you might have missed.
- Enjoy the warm weather today, because Mother Nature’s not ready to let go of winter just yet (WJLA)
- National Cherry Blossom Festival Family Days opens today at National Building Museum (GOG)
- DASH Bus kicks off 30-year celebration of serving Alexandria, Virginia (Alexandria News)
- It’s almost April – which means here come the house & garden tours (WaPo)
- Hates the Tidal Basin crowds during the Cherry Blossom Festival – here are some great places to view the blossoms (NBC Washington)
- List of open houses this weekend (Old Town Alexandria Patch)
- The 10 best fries in the D.C. area (DCist)