While you slept, showered, shaved, and got your Starbucks, we scanned the local papers, blogs, and websites to find the most interesting stories in them you might have missed.
- Is winter FINALLY gone? Windy today but milder weather is coming (CWG)
- Extradition hearing canceled for person of interest in Alexandria murders (WaPo)
- Did you know Alexandria has its own homegrown food truck? (Alexandria Times)
- The new film, Noah, is one BIG, beautiful, biblical mess (DCist)
- Heading out to see the Cherry Blossoms? Watch where you park (Dr. Gridlock)
- The Torpedo Factory gains new members (Art League)
- The Wizards move one game closer to gaining an NBA playoff spot – you heard me (WJLA)