For our morning links, while you slept, showered, shaved, and got your Starbucks, we scanned the local papers, blogs, and websites to find the most interesting stories in them you might have missed.
- Mother Nature isn’t done with summer just yet – it’s gonna get hot soon (CWG)
- Get ready for ‘Terrible Traffic Tuesday’ in four days (Alexandria News)
- Photos from around Alexandria this past week (Alexandria Mom)
- Samuel Tucker was a man ahead of his time (Alexandria Times)
- Parents! Whooping cough is on the rise in the Washington, DC area (NBC Washington)
- Security breach hits 25,000 federal workers (WJLA)
- Arlington Doctor indicted for Oxycodone ring (WUSA 9)