Here are the top posts on Red Brick Town from this past week. In case you missed any of them, you can view the headlines below and click on the links from our most popular posts over the last week. This week, District Taco takes the top spot (actually a few…).
REMINDER: If YOU have an issue you want to bring to our readers attention and want to submit a reader post, click ‘Contact Me’ at the top of the page, or email lee[at]redbricktown[dot]us.
Here’s our top ten listed from 1 to 10:
- District Taco opening announcement
- District Taco opening soon – an exclusive first look
- Alexandria, Virginia’s ten (10) most expensive homes on the market
- A Throwback Thursday to an older Safeway store in Alexandria, Virginia
- A first look at the new Lost Dog Cafe in the Braddock Road Metro neighborhood of Alexandria
- Morning Links: Harris Teeter coming to the West End of Alexandria
- A Flashback Friday to another older Safeway store located in Alexandria
- New townhomes coming to Old Town North in 2015
- Santa Claus is making appearances in Old Town Alexandria
- What is your first impression of District Taco’s new Alexandria location?