For our morning links, we scanned the local papers, blogs, and news websites to find the most interesting stories in them you might have missed.
- Taking Uber tonight on New Year’s Eve? How to avoid surge pricing (WJLA)
- 2014 saw less traffic fatalities in the D.C. area (Alexandria News)
- New laws going into effect January 1 (WTOP)
- Francis C. Hammond boat building class draws national interest (Alexandria Times)
- Arlington-Alexandria Coalition for Homelessness undergoes transformation (Alexandria Gazette)
- D.C. streetcar launch postponed (WUSA 9)
- The world in ringing in the 2015 New Year already (WTOP)