Here are the top posts on Red Brick Town from this past week. In case you missed any of them, you can view the headlines below and click on the links from our most popular posts over the last week. This week, Lost Dog Cafe takes the top spot (by a WIDE margin).
REMINDER: If YOU have an issue you want to bring to our readers attention and want to submit a reader post, click ‘Contact Me’ at the top of the page, or email lee[at]redbricktown[dot]us.
Here’s the top ten listed from 1 to 10:
- Lost Dog Cafe NOW OPEN for Business in Alexandria
- Del Ray Pizzeria Opening Reserve 2216 THIS Friday – January 9
- Winter Storm LIVE Blog – Updates and Closings around Alexandria, Virginia
- Alexandria Police Arrest Bishop Ireton Teen for Weapons Possession
- Del Ray Pizzeria – Opening New Belle Haven Location in January 2015?
- Mason Social in Alexandria Getting Close to Opening (Photos)
- The Columbus Street Townhouses at Cromley Row Have Finally Listed in Alexandria
- Sugar Shack Donuts – Opening Next Week in Alexandria?
- Alexandria, Virginia Waterfront Plan 50 Years Ago #TBT #ThrowbackThursday
- Rosemarino d’Italia in Del Ray Featured in the Washington Post