For our morning links, we scanned the local papers, blogs, and news websites to find the most interesting stories in them you might have missed.
- Seasonable weather hits the area for now… Seasonable weather is not very exciting but that is what we’re stuck with for the next couple of days. (Capital Weather Gang)
- State Senator Saslaw’s campaign being investigated – Virginia State Senator Dick Saslaw says the FBI has informed him someone stole about $600,000 from his campaign finance accounts. (Washington Post)
- Carol Glover remembered by an Alexandria neighbor – Carol Glover, the Alexandria woman who died during the L’Enfant Plaza Metro Station evacuation, is remembered by a close neighbor (WAMU)
- Metro accident set to cost Metro millions in liability – Area law firms have been gearing up for potential lawsuits which could come as early as this week (WJLA)
- Virginia Court Denies Gov. McDonnel’s motion – The former Governor wanted to delay his date to report to prison until his appeal is heard. (Alexandria News)
- McAuliffe, House GOP announce transportation legislation – The announcement is part of a compromise on transportation legislation designed to create more oversight on state road projects and reallocate funding to repair infrastructure and address local needs. (Richmond Times-Disptach)
- T.C. Williams Boys Basketball is rolling – Will the winning continue? Is it coming too soon in the season? (Alexandria Gazette)