Here at Red Brick Town we take our blog very seriously and aim ALWAYS to bring you the best news, views, and things to do in Alexandria, Virginia. Readership here at Red Brick Town continues to increase at a great rate and for that I thank you my readers. Our blog would be NOTHING without you.
My hope is that our posts have been useful and informative to you. Statistics show that you like to read our posts, because we LOVE what we do! 🙂
So, without further ado, ICYM any of them, here are the top 10 most read posts during January of 2015 on Red Brick Town (in order from 10-1):
- Mason Social Opening Soon in Alexandria – Readers are VERY interested in this new restaurant opening in February 2015 in the Braddock Road Metro neighborhood of Alexandria. We’re trying to get an opening date for you.
- How Old Town Alexandria has changed Over the Years – This Flashback Friday post was spawned from an awesome conversation that was started on Facebook. Here’s an interesting National Archives video that includes Old Town Alexandria in the early 1930s.
- Wegmans Opening in Alexandria area in 2015 – This post from July 2014 on the Alexandria area Wegmans opening on Telegraph Road continues to be a TOP post six months later. We have inquired in a few places about an opening date.
- Shakeup at the Majestic Cafe – We were the FIRST local blog to post the news about the management shakeup at The Majestic Cafe located in Old Town Alexandria.
- Sugar Shack Donuts open for donuts in Alexandria – We were given the green light to post about Sugar Shack Donuts soft open. Have you tried the donuts yet?
- Alexandria’s Winter Restaurant Week – Our post on Alexandria’s Restaurant Week was loved by you the reader. What was your favorite joint during restaurant week?
- Lost Dog Cafe opens in Alexandria, Virginia – The Lost Dog Cafe opened their fifth location in Alexandria. Readers wanted to know this information. Have you found your way to the Lost Dog Cafe?
- Del Ray Pizzeria Opening Belle Haven Location in January 2015 – We had heard from sources that this was likely opening in late January. Turns out we were off by one month. The way our readers responded, looks like the place will be a smash hit.
- DRP opening Reserve 2216 – We got wind from sources that the Del Ray Pizzeria folks were opening a new space in Del Ray. Readers certainly wanted to know the details.
- Shirley Highway Then & Now – Readers certainly were interested in this video a reader tipped us off to. This was THE most popular post in January 2015 generating an impressive 3.2% of our web traffic for the month.