For our Saturday roundup, we scanned the local papers, blogs, and news websites to find the most interesting stories in them you might have missed.
- Electronic edition of the Alexandria Times – This week’s edition in PDF in case you missed it around town. (Alexandria Times)
- Electronic edition of the Alexandria Gazette – This week’s edition in PDF in cse you missed it around town. (Alexandria Gazette)
- Traffic and transit tips for this weekend – Tips to help you get around easier this weekend. (Dr. Gridlock)
- There was a bomb threat at the Hoffman building yestrerday – Call came in at 8:20 AM and units cleared the building. We compiled the news in realtime for you here. (Red Brick Town)
- Virginia House passes breastfeeding bill – Virginia’s House of Delegates has approved legislation that would grant mothers the freedom to breastfeed anywhere in the Commonwealth, even at private businesses. (WJLA)
- ‘Jupiter Ascending’, ‘Red Army’, and other movie reviews – The latest releases in the movie theaters are reviewed right here. (Going Out Guide)
- Federal government’s no-fly list in Alexandria federal court – A federal judge expressed skepticism Friday about the constitutionality of the government’s no-fly list, suggesting that those who find themselves on it ought to be allowed a meaningful opportunity to clear their names. (WTOP)