For Rule 5 Friday, we scanned the local Alexandria, Virginia area blogs to find the most interesting stories in them you might have missed. Please show our fellow local bloggers some link love! For a list of our favorite local blogs, click this link.
- There is a ‘Breakfast Lunar Eclipse’ TOMORROW (Saturday) morning – This astronomy story has a Hollywood ending with a Down Under twist. (Capital Weather Gang)
- Good Friday is going to be rainy, what about Easter? It’s breezy today with periodic rain as a cold front approaches. Tomorrow might be best classified as windy, but the weather trends nicer for Easter Sunday. (Capital Weather Gang)
- How to make sun-printed, natural dye Easter eggs – An awesome Easter themed DIY post for you. (DIY Del Ray)
- Traffic and transit tips for this Easter Weekend – This is a big weekend for local travelers, with the Cherry Blossom Festival, Nationals baseball and spring vacation trips. (Dr. Gridlock)
- 10 Easter Sunday Specials Around Town – Throughout the area restaurants are stepping it up once again in preparation for the celebration and offering several special menus. Here’s a great list of 10 Easter Specials you could consider this weekend (In A D.C. Minute)
- April is ‘Collar Month’ at The Dog Park – Check daily for the collar of the day (OTBD Blog)
- Surface design – What is it artists? – The Art League explains (The Art League Blog)