Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Your plans for today (April 22, 2015) in Alexandria, Virginia include these events:
- Spring2ACTion is going on NOW – Be a hero for nonprofits in Alexandria during the 24 hours of online fundraising for nonprofits serving Alexandria. See this link for more information.
- Story time @ The Alexandria Library – See calendar for times and locations.
- Earth Day film @ Burke Branch Library – Celebrate Earth Day with a 2009 epic sci-fi film advocating for environmental protection.
- Happy Hours around Alexandria – Food and Drink specials! La Fromagerie was recently added to the calendar…
- Winesday at Whole Foods Market Old Town – Winesday has been upgraded and recreated. Each Wednesday from 5-7pm we will be featuring better wines and better food to create better event for Alexandria. After careful review and feedback we have decided to upgrade winesday to feature more expensive wines. Although 2 oz portions will still be poured, the price and quality of the wine is higher. We will feature more local products and organic ingredients. The price of Winesday as of December 31st 2014 will be $10 and if you bring your glass with you, you will save $2. We hope you enjoy our new take on Winesday!