Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Your plans for today (Wednesday, May 27, 2015) in Alexandria, Virginia include these events:
- Farmers Market @ the USPTO The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) is sponsoring an onsite Farmers Market, available 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM every Wednesday from NOW – Oct. 31 outside the Roundhouse Cafe (ground floor of the Madison Building).
- Story time @ The Alexandria Library See calendar for times and branch locations around the City.
- Board game fum @ Duncan Branch Library Trade bored for board with our afternoon of board games. For school age kids. Care givers welcome, if space available.
- Happy Hours in Alexandria, Virginia See calendar for times and locations for food and drink specials in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Winesday @ Whole Foods Market Old Town The price of Winesday as of December 31st 2014 will be $10 and if you bring your glass with you, you will save $2. We hope you enjoy our new take on Winesday!
- Story time @ Hooray for Books! For children ages 3-6.
- Alexandria Historical Society Lecture @ The Lyceum Join the members of the Alexandria Historical Society for a lecture by historian Paula Whitacre on Julia Wilbur and her role as an aid worker in Civil War Alexandria.
- Citizens forum for 45th District Delegate candidates North Ridge Citizens Association and Del Ray Civic Association are sponsoring a forum for the Democratic Primary for the 45th District of the General Assembly. (There is no Republican primary.) Please come if you want to learn about these candidates before the primary on June 9th.
- Scott Fallon performs @ John Strongbow’s Tavern Scott Fallon is an Alexandria, VA, native and has been a performing musician for over 25 years. His solo acoustic performance is a diverse mix of rock, blues, and country covers along with original material. Scott’s performance style is entertaining as well as engaging. He is well respected within the local music scene.
— Mason Social (@eatmasonsocial) May 27, 2015