Sunday, July 5, 2015
Your plans for today (July 5 2015) in Alexandria, Virginia include these events:
- FREE DASH Bus to the Old Town Pool Local Alexandria, Virginia kids can take the FREE Pool DASH AT10 Bus on weekdays between 9:30 AM and 3:30 PM, and on weekends between 11:00 AM and 7:00 PM.
- Where’s Waldo?? Hooray for Books! in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia is sponsoring a ‘Where’s Waldo?’ scavenger hunt all throughout the month of July.
- West End Farmers’ Market Every Sunday, the West End Farmers’ Market in Alexandria, Virginia provides a stunning array of delicious food and superb crafts.
- Four Mile Run Farmers’ Market The Four Mile Run Farmers & Artisans Market runs from mid-April through November in the Arlandria neighborhood of Alexandria, Virginia.
- Family Art Lab at Stabler-Leadbetter Apothecary New this summer, guests can explore the Family Art Lab Sundays from 2-4pm June 28 through Labor Day weekend at the Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum.
- Author Talk at Beatley Central Library Please join the Beatley Central Library as author and poet, Mikey “J”, discusses his work and shares readings from his book “Color of Word”.
- Happy Hour(s) in Alexandria See the calendar for times and locations around the City.