Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Your plans for today (July 8 2015) in Alexandria, Virginia include these events:
- FREE DASH Bus to the Old Town Pool Local Alexandria, Virginia kids can take the FREE Pool DASH AT10 Bus on weekdays between 9:30 AM and 3:30 PM, and on weekends between 11:00 AM and 7:00 PM.
- Where’s Waldo in Alexandria? Hooray for Books! in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia is sponsoring a ‘Where’s Waldo?’ scavenger hunt all throughout the month of July. Here are the details…
- ‘Wine Down Wednesday’ at Majestic Cafe Get 50% off ALL wines during ‘Wine Down Wednesday’ at the Majestic Cafe in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia.
- USPTO Farmers’ Market The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in Alexandria, Virginia sponsors a weekly onsite Farmers Market, available 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM every Wednesday from NOW – Oct. 31.
- Canal Plaza Concert Series Concert series with a performance by Crimestoppers featuring Rockin’ Blues. Amphitheatre seating,bring your picnic lunch and enjoy music on the waterfront.
- Happy Hour(s) in Alexandria See the calendar for times and locations for food and drink specials around the City.
- Winesday at Whole Foods Market Old Town Each Wednesday from 5-7:00 PM Whole Foods Market will be featuring better wines and better food for ‘Winesday’ to create better event for Alexandria.
- Legos Night at Beatley Central Library For all ages. Bring the whole family to the Library for an evening of creative play with legos!
- Story time for little ones Weekly story time for children ages 3-6 at Hooray for Books! in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia.
- Scott Fallon at John Strongbow’s Tavern Scott Fallon is an Alexandria, VA, native and has been a performing musician for over 25 years and he performs weekly at the Tavern.
To see more events in Alexandria, Virginia, click this link.