Here are their 5 MUST stops in Alexandria, Virginia:
- WATERFRONT – You can find restaurants, music, cruises and more. There are also a variety of outdoor patios with fabulous river views.
- OLD TOWN BOUTIQUE DISTRICT – The theme here is “shop small.” Check out dozens of unique stores within just a few blocks. Many are dog-friendly.
- MT. VERNON AVENUE IN DEL RAY – This historic section of the city is home to a mix of holistic health businesses, music stores and great restaurants.
- CARLYLE HOUSE – This site was originally home to one of the city’s founders and was a center of both social and political life. The grounds also include a former luxury hotel that became a Civil War hospital.
- PORT CITY BREWING – Taste their award-winning craft beers any night of the week and don’t miss their special events, including beer yoga!
(Photo via @Fox5DC on Twitter)