As readers know, from July 10-19, 2015, music fans can take part in the first-ever Alexandria Live Music Week, with 10 days of live music at more than 30 restaurants and venues hosting musical performances.
Contact the venue for any changes or cancellations of shows.
Here’s who’s playing where TONIGHT (Wednesday, July 15, 2015) on day 6 of Live Music Week in Alexandria, Virginia…
- Birchmere | Toad the Wet Sprocket (Rock) 7:30 PM [Tickets still available – $45]
- Blackwall Hitch | Mike Heuer (Pop/Folk/R&B/Soul) 7:00 PM
- Daniel O’Connell’s | Willem Dicke (Singer/Songwriter) 7:00 PM
- Evening Star Cafe | Boxwave (Rock Duo) 8:00 PM
- Fish Market | Barry Charlton (Acoustic) 10:00 PM
- John Strongbow’s Tavern | Scott Fallon (Acoustic) 7:00 PM
- King St & N Union St | Krista Clouse (opera) 5:00 PM
- King Street Blues | Judge Smith (Rock) 8:00 PM
- La Tasca | LIVE Flamenco (Hector Marques, Edwin Aparicio, Ricardo Marlo, & Sara Jerez) 8:00 PM
- Murphy’s Irish Pub | Sanford Markely (Irish) 9:00 PM
- Potbelly | Daniel Barry (Acoustic) 11:30 AM
- Port City Brewing Company | Wes Tucker and the Skillets (Funk/R&B/Soul) 7:00 PM
- Rampart’s Tavern | Oren Polak (Acoustic) 9:00 PM
- Shooter McGee’s | Carter Pennell (Acoustic) 9:00 PM
- St. Elmo’s Coffee Pub | Rick Eldridge (Jazz) 8:00 PM
- Whole Foods Market | Reed Appleseed (Folk) 5:30 PM
Even the Alexandria, Virginia Mayor LOVES LIVE Music Week!
— Kate McMahon (@irishcaite) July 15, 2015