Thursday, August 20, 2015
To see more events in Alexandria, Virginia, click this link. To get your event added to our calendar, click this link (COST: $10).
Your plans for today (August 20, 2015) in Alexandria, Virginia include these events:
- ‘Au Naturel’ Art Exhibit at Del Ray Artisans “Au Naturel” art exhibit (August 7-30, 2015) celebrates the natural and exposed, the pure and untouched, the bare and raw, and the candid. See artistic expressions of no cover or filter; objects or beings in full exposure or in their truest and most candid form and natural state.
- Potomac Station Condo Unit Owners Association meeting Scheduled meeting in Community Room.
- Folk Songs & Games at Rock of Ages Music (ROAM) American Folk songs and games group lessons at Rock of Ages Music in Del Ray Alexandria, Virginia every Thursday in August, 3-4:30pm. Details…
- King Street Station Farmers’ Market The King Street Station Farmers Market is back in 2015 on Thursdays this year from May 21 through September. The market runs from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
- Alexandria Chamber of Commerce ‘Business After Hours’ Join us for an evening of light refreshments, fun and networking with other business professionals at our monthly Business After Hours event. Bring lots of business cards! August’s After Hours will be held at Global Health College’s brand new campus! Enjoy refreshing summer beverages and appetizers, and take a tour of their state-of-the-ar
t facility. Global Health College has been preparing nurses for the changing healthcare environment for 10 years. Members $10 | Non-Members $25 | Members at the Door $25
- Happy Hour(s) in Alexandria See the calendar for times and locations for food and drink specials around the City.
- Great Books discussion at Beatley Library This library-sponsor
ed program is held on the third Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. at the Beatley Central Library. Selections are from the Great Books Foundation series. For more information, call Bill Scouton at 703-931-3559. This is a library-sponsor ed group. Located in the Small Conference Room.