What real estate listings have commanded the most attention from buyers this past week in Alexandria, Virginia on Redfin.com over the last week?
The median sale price in July was $489,900, that’s down 7.7% from July of last year. Homes stayed on the market for a median of 20 days. 43.9% of homes were off the market in 2 weeks or less. Well priced homes are going off the market fast, but Redfin agents say it’s critically important that the home is priced right from the start. 34.2% of homes in Alexandria last month had a price drop.
The median sale price for a single family home was $796,000 in July, up a sharp 50.2% year over year. While the median sale price for a condo dropped 23% from last July to $408,000.
Below is a list of the 5 most viewed real estate listings on Redfin.com in Alexandria, Virginia last week…
- 207 PAYNE St NORTH – $595,000; 2 Beds; 2 Baths; 1024 Square Feet
- 5631 HARRINGTON FALLS Ln, Unit G – $432,000; 3 Beds; 2.5 Baths; 1642 Square Feet
- 320 HENRY St NORTH – $699,888; 3 Beds; 2.5 Baths; 1475 Square Feet
- 309 MASONIC VIEW Ave – $974,900; 4 Beds; 2.5 Baths; 2600 Square Feet
- 513 WINDSOR Ave EAST – $749,000; 3 Beds; 2 Baths; 1362 Square Feet
While people look for homes a variety of ways, Redfin.com is one of the top real estate brokerages for serious buyers in our area, so this is kind of a microcosm of what specific homes and price points are commanding the most buyer attention in Alexandria, Virginia.