The Alexandria City Council will hold its next regular legislative meeting TONIGHT, Tuesday, September 8, 2015, at 7:00 PM, in the Council Chambers at City Hall. Please note there will be an Executive Session held in the Council workroom on at 6:00 PM.
The docket and all materials for tonight’s session may be found at this link.
Items on the docket include:
- Resolution establishing a stakeholder advisory group for the Patrick Henry PreK through 8th grade
- Consideration of Memorials To and Symbols of the Confederacy on City of Alexandria Property.
- Update on Firefighter/Medic Program.
- Consideration of Receipt of an Update on the Northern Virginia Regional Commission Commuter Ferry Service Project.
- Introduction and First Reading. Consideration. Passage on First Reading of an Ordinance to Create the Eisenhower West Victory Center Redevelopment District for the Purposes of Incentivizing the Transportation Security Administration to Move to Alexandria.