On Wednesday, January 27, DASH will operate as follows:
- SATURDAY schedule on the DASH Snow Routes with a delayed opening starting at 7 a.m. with all service ending at 7 p.m. All buses will pick up their runs starting at 7 a.m., even if it is mid-route, and not the first time on the schedule.
- The King Street Trolley will operate on a regular schedule every 15 minutes from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m.
- All DASH Bus and King Street Trolley service will end at 7 p.m.
- Due to continued hazardous road conditions, DASH will be operating Saturday service schedules on all routes with the addition of: Supplemental Mark Center Express – AT2Xservice and supplemental service to the Pentagon should the Federal Government open tomorrow.
- The DASH AT3/4 Loop will operate if road conditions allow.
- For alternate bus service in Alexandria, please see Metrobus routes, which will operate on a moderate snow plan. Metrobus 28A, 29K, and 29N routes will make all local stops at Alexandria DASH bus stops after 7 p.m. after DASH service ends.
As weather or road conditions change, you will be notified of any changes to DASH service. Stay connected with DASH through our website, and our Twitter and Facebook pages for service announcements as they occur.
DASH Snow Routes:
(Photo via The Tree Topper, on Flickr)