Track work affecting five of six lines this weekend
Via WMATA, reconstruction of the Metrorail system will continue over the weekend of May 6-8 with track work and service adjustments on five of six lines.
Trains will operate as follows:
- Free shuttle buses replace Orange and Blue line trains between Stadium-Armory and Minnesota Avenue & Benning Road.
- Red Line trains will operate every 10-18 minutes.
- Silver Line trains will operate every 10 minutes between Wiehle-Reston East and Ballston only.
- Yellow Line trains will operate every 15 minutes between Huntington and Mt. Vernon Sq only.
- Green Line trains will operate every 24 minutes.
(Photo via Elvert Barnes, on Flickr)