DASH to Extend AT3 & AT4 Service During SafeTrack Surges 3 & 4: July 5 – 18
SafeTrack Surge 3: July 5 at 8 p.m. – July 11: No Metrorail Service between Reagan National Airport and Braddock Road
Reminder: Metrorail now closing at midnight Friday and Saturday nights
Starting Tuesday, July 5 at 8 p.m. until closing, Monday, July 11, the Yellow and Blue Line will be shut down between National Airport and Braddock Road.
Weekday train service will operate as follows:
- Blue Line will operate in two segments:
- Trains will run every 15 minutes between Franconia-Springfield and Braddock Rd.
- Trains will run every 12 minutes between National Airport and Largo
- Yellow Line will operate in two segments:
- Trains will run every 12 minutes between Huntington and Braddock Rd.
- Trains will run every 12 minutes between National Airport and Greenbelt
- No Yellow Rush+ Service from Franconia-Springfield
- Metrobus Express shuttle between Braddock Road & Pentagon City stations every 5 minutes
- Metroway will offer FREE service between Braddock Road, Crystal City & Pentagon City, including every 6 minutes during weekday rush hour
- Metrobus Airport shuttle will run between Braddock Road and National Airport every 15 minutes
- FREE shuttle buses will run the following routes:
- FREE service on DASH AT3 and AT4 routes, and provide a direct connection between Braddock Road and Pentagon Metro Stations operating every 20 minutes from 5 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Metrobus and Fairfax Connector will also operate special weekday rush hour express shuttle bus service between Franconia-Springfield and Pentagon for $4.