DASH Bus Service Changes Affect Old Town North Routes
On Sunday, September 4th, DASH will implement the following service improvements (see below) in the Old Town North area of Alexandria, Virginia on the: AT1, AT4, AT5, AT7, AT8 & AT9!
Check the new DASH Ride Guide for route and schedule information, as minor schedule adjustments have been made on many routes to improve coordination and reliability.
- AT1: Buses will run every 15 minutes during weekday peak periods.
- AT9: Saturday service will be extended to operate from Potomac Yard to Mark Center Station.
North Old Town Service Changes:
- Service between Braddock Metro Station & City Hall will operate via Montgomery & Madison Streets.
- AT5 will now serve stops on Slaters Lane & Abingdon Drive, NOT the AT4.
- Service between King Street & Braddock Road Metros will operate via Duke Street, Washington Street, Abingdon Drive & Slaters Lane.
- AT8 will now serve King Street & the AT8 & AT4 will serve Fairfax & Montgomery/Madison Streets, NOT the AT5.
- Service between King Street Metro & the Lee Center will operate via King, S. Royal & Gibbon/Franklin Streets for bi-directional service in Old Town.
- AT5 will now serve Old Town stops on Duke Street, NOT the AT7.
- Service between King Street Metro and Old Town will operate via King, Fairfax, and Montgomery/Madison Streets & will extend to terminate at Braddock Road Metro Station.
- AT5 will now serve Old Town stops on Duke & Washington Streets, NOT the AT8.