Some time ago, I introduced the weekly palate cleanser posts (a.k.a. video of the week) on this blog. During the week, I post about road closures, stores opening, stores closing, community news and things to do around Alexandria, Virginia. So, I thought maybe one post during the week could be just for fun. Therefore, a post that will cleanse the palate.
For this week’s Sunday Smile, whether you have had a good week or a bad one, and with Mother Nature setting record low temperature records this morning in our area, here are ten (10) fun ‘It’s So Cold’ jokes I pulled from Athropolis.
It’s SO cold…
- The optometrist is giving away free ice scrapers with eyeglasses
- Pickpockets are sticking their hands in strangers pockets to keep them warm
- Politicians have their hands in their own pockets
- Squirrels in the park are throwing themselves against the electric fence
- Dogs are wearing cats
- Teenagers aren’t embarrassed by acne, they’re embarrassed by goose pimples
- When we milked the cows we got ice cream
- I chipped my tooth on my soup
- We didn’t clean the house, we just defrosted it
- You have to kick a hole in the air just to get outside
Do you have a funny one to share? Post it below!!