At the recently opened Hotel Indigo Old Town Alexandria, Virginia, the first and only waterfront hotel in the historic Virginia town, guests will have the opportunity to truly unplug and relax in the hotel’s light-filled guest rooms with hardwood floors, plush amenities and spa-inspired bathrooms. An in-room gift box of locally produced eco-friendly spa products with lavender grown in Alexandria from Truly Life, with a lavender sachet, lavender lotion, a clay face mask and lavender soap allows guests to create a spa experience in their room.
Guests will have the opportunity to attend a 60-minute class at either the local barre studio, Barre3 Old Town, or yoga studio, Refresh Yoga Center. Finally, a wholesome breakfast from James Beard Award nominee Chef Cathal Armstrong’s Hummingbird restaurant (located in the hotel) will include cold pressed fruit and vegetable juice, an egg white frittata with quinoa, made with feta cheese, baby tomatoes and a side of baby greens.
To take the relaxation to the next level, the hotel will also offer in-room aromatherapy massage with a masseuse from Refresh Yoga Center, for an additional $130 for a one-hour Swedish massage, and $150 for a one-hour deep tissue massage.
Refresh and Recharge is available NOW at Hotel Indigo and bookable through March 31, 2018, includes a one-night stay for two in a King Guest Room at the Hotel Indigo Alexandria, complete with a wholesome breakfast from James Beard Award nominee Chef Cathal Armstrong’s Hummingbird restaurant. A spa box of locally made lavender bath products from Truly Life will be waiting in the guest room. Guests have the choice of attending a one-hour class at Barre3 Old Town or Refresh Yoga Center. The basic package can be upgraded to include a one-hour in-room massage for an additional charge of $130 for a Swedish massage, and $150 for a deep tissue massage, exclusive of gratuity.
Rates start at $179 and are based on availability. See below for details on the package and how to book.
Refresh and Recharge at Hotel Indigo Old Town Alexandria
- Price: Package rates start at $179 *in-room massage at additional cost;
- Dates: launches on January 1, available through March 31, 2018. Reservation must be booked one day in advance;
- Booking Link: The package can be booked here. Click on “Book Online,” select stay dates and click Book. The package will be pre-loaded by the booking link.
- Overnight stay in a King Guest Room. Upgrades to a River View room are based on availability for an additional cost;
- A complimentary breakfast of cold pressed juice, an egg white frittata and quinoa from Hummingbird Restaurant;
- In-room spa amenities from Truly life including lotion, soap, face mask and lavender sachet
- Choice of a one-hour class at Barre3 Old Town or Refresh Yoga Center.