The Alexandria, Virginia City Council will hold its next regular legislative meeting Wednesday, June 13, 2018, at 7:00 PM in the Council Chambers at City Hall. There is an Executive Session scheduled at 6:00 PM.
The docket and all materials may be found by visiting this link.
Items on the docket include:
- Renewal of Lease Agreement between the City of Alexandria and the Arts Resource Foundation (dba Del Ray Artisans), for use of the Colosanto Center located at 2704 Mount Vernon Avenue, Alexandria, Virginia 22301.
- Renewal of Lease Agreement between the City of Alexandria and UpCycle Creative Reuse Center, for use of space at the Durant Arts Center located at 1605 Cameron Street, Alexandria, VA 22314.
- Adopting an ordinance on first reading adopting the name “Richmond Highway” for the portion of U.S. Route 1 in the City of Alexandria currently named “Jefferson Davis Highway,” effective January 1, 2019.
- Add parking meters to sections of Hoffman Town Center.
- Renewal of Lease with Amtrak to Operate a Transit System at Alexandria Union Station.
For more events in Alexandria, Virginia, visit our community events calendar.