The City of Alexandria, Virginia is committed to the health and safety of the citizens. The City continues working with state and local health departments to navigate the evolution of the Coronavirus situation.
Events are being updated constantly and stores are changing operational policies. We will strive to keep you updated on these changes but, the best solution is to check the Facebook Page of the organization, store, or event for the current status.
If you know of something that should be added, please send us an email.
COVID-19 Virus Information
- Virginia Department of Health
- Alexandria Health Department
- Johns Hopkins University & Medicine COVID Resource Center (world map)
- CDC Coronavirus Page
Commonwealth of Virginia Actions, Initiatives, Important Information
- Virginia’s COVID Response
- List of Orders and Actions taken by Governor Ralph Northam
- Forward Virginia: Phase One (1) Guidelines
City of Alexandria Actions, Initiatives, Important Information
- Alexandria City Coronavirus Page
- Alexandria Case & Fatality History
- Alexandria Demographic Dashboard
- ALX at Home centralized site with resources to help get us all through the pandemic.
- ALX Promise program
More Alexandria actions, initiatives, and important information here.
Ways To Help in Alexandria
- Spread Cheer with #SpreadCheerALX
- Alexandria Medical Reserve Corps (MRC)
- Help sew masks and distribute to neighborhoods that need them the most.
- ACPS ‘Grab & Go’ Meals
- ALIVE! Mass food distribution
- Meal distribution at Charles Houston Rec Center
- Distribute meals to those in need in Arlandria (Translators also needed)
More ways to help can be found on the Volunteer Alexandria Care for Community page.